Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Name Changed! - New Chapter

So what do you think of my blog's new name? (No really, please tell me. Don't be too shy to comment. I love comments! And I don't bite..... ;) The title is based off of the book Hinds Feet on High Places, and if you haven't read that book, you should. It's a beautiful, highly symbolic book about the journey of ugly, crippled little Much Afraid, who, with the guidance of her friend the Shepherd, leaves the Valley of Humiliation and her dreaded relatives for the High Places. It is there that the Shepherd promises that her crippled legs will become like hinds feet, and she will be given a new name. It is just a sweet, sweet book, and that is where this blog's new name came from (thanks to my wonderful mother :) My hope is that through this blog I will be able to encourage others to take the journey, hard though it may be, up to the High Places, so that we may be able to go back down again, with the abounding love that only the Shepherd can give, and share with those who haven't heard back down in the valleys. Anyway, I really need to go to bed so I will write more later. :) Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

Matt said...

I think this new name is perfect! I love my sweet girl!

Daddy :-)